Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Mouse in My House

Many thanks to Justin Rohde of ECO-HUTS for teaching me new building techniques and exposing me to new experiences. You can find him at www.eco-huts.com. He has a wealth of knowledge and is making great things happen. I look forward to working with you again!



I have finished salvaging/removing everything from the inside of the camper that might be repurposed such as the existing systems, hardware,refrigerator, burners, sink, etc.. Destruction Day has been set for this Sunday! I can't wait to see the flat trailer bed, but I am worried about the foundation condition.

While removing cabinet doors I discovered that I have already had my first House Guest. 
Welcome Mr. Mouse! He has a much smaller home than I do so luckily it can be easily relocated.


No comments:

Post a Comment