Sunday, March 29, 2015

House Interior

The interior of my home has purposefully been created to change and grow as I do. Nothing is permanent as my needs seem to morph as I enter into different life scenarios more often than most. I've used my home as storage, uhaul, home for two, home for me, craft station,etc… I have no running water or electricity, but that is how I like it and it works well for me. The sofa on the right folds out to be my bed and the milk crates(which are used as storage) go under as supports. My zeer pot fridge works wonderfully. I have a bucket composting toilet(I only use it when I am staying in a place that I can properly compost), water storage, and alcohol cook stove. I'm mostly proud of my free cork floors as I struggled to understand how to properly install them, but I did it! Nothing is perfect, but neither am I. As I learn more I will improve my home and look back at all my mistakes and see how far I have come. 

        


2 comments: